Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Wars, auditions

most important film events in its history: The Wars . I must confess that is one of my favorite sagas. Sure, the first three: The Wars (1977), The Empire Strikes Back (1980) and The Return of the Jedi (1983). The other three, The Phantom Menace (1999) and Attack of the Clones (2002) and Revenge of the Sith (2005), but was a box office success, left many disgruntled fans, among them my story.
In the series, much has been said. So what I wanted to share with you this day were some videos that I found where you see some of the tests that were developed for the final choice of the actors in the series. Some of those we see, they did it, as Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford . Others, such as Kurt Russell , the best known of those who ultimately were not chosen. Without further ado, I leave you with links to these videos. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...